Are you heading over to Korea between 5th Sept ~ 21st December’ 2012?
KTO had just launched an event called the “Hallyu Star Searching”!
For those who are heading between this period of time, all you need to do is to take a picture of yourself infront of the shop and upload to KTO site to win a prize!
(GEES~ Sound so fun and I’m so envy!! How I wish this event happened when I was in Korea, because Kona Bean is one of the station!)
The 4 artists related shops involved are –>
1) A Twosome Place 51K (only this outlet as it’s own by So Ji Sub)
(photo credit as stated)
If you had watched the drama Ghost(유령) recently, the male lead actor is So Ji Sub!!
Just a handsome photo of him for you readers. ㅋㅋㅋ~
2) Kona Bean (By Mums of SuJu’s Leeteuk, Sungmin & Kyuhyun)
You can check out my direction post to Kona Bean here as well –> [Directions] KONA BEANS Cafe at Apgujeong
3) Time Out Gelato (By JYJ – Park Yoo Chun, Micky)
Check out Renee’s blog for address and directions to the store! ^^
4) Pal Ja Mak Chang (By RunningMan – HAHA)
Check out the directions for HAHA’s gopchang restaurant Directions & Review by HelloSiHui here.
Talking about directions, the 3shops(A Twosome Place 51K, Kona Beans & Timeout Gelato) were actually walking distance between one other in Gangnam-gu; while Pal Ja Mak Chang is located over at Hong Dae area.(You could visit HAHA’s restaurant after shopping in that area too!)
Give yourself a chance to win iPad 2!
Check out the official page here –> Hallyu Star Seaching in Seoul
Additonal BONUS! (Credits back to WAH! Korea Newsletter)
For those travelling in between 23~25 September’2012, and you’re a WAH! Korea Club member, be among the first 20pax to register and you’ll stand a chance to visit Gyeongju Free! It comes together as a package that includes –
1) Gyeongju Hallyu Dream Concert
2) To and Fro Transportation between Seoul and Gyeongju
3) One night accommodation stay in Gyeongju Tourist Hotel
4) Half-Day Tour in Gyeongju city
YES! You didn’t see it wrongly. It’s FREE OF CHARGE!
If you are interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information and a copy of your flight itinerary by 12 September 2012:
WAH! Korea Club Number:
* Itinerary may be changed without prior notice.
* All applicants and attendees must be WAH! Korea Club members and each applicant is entitled to only ONE concert ticket and must follow the tour schedule throughout. All participants must be a Singaporean residing in Singapore.
I’m so envy for those who are planning to head over to Seoul for Autumn/Winter period.
Hurray to KTO for the event!
Have fun joining the event~ (=